Welcome to Beautiful British Columbia
Regardless of where in the country you will be coming from, you will find traveling into Kelowna for the UBC Okanagan Pre-Conference Tour or Victoria and out of Vancouver simple and convenient. And while in beautiful BC, you may wish to take advantage of all that there is on offer in the most gorgeous part of Canada!
If you are traveling directly to kelowna...
Kelowna is the largest city in British Columbia's Okanagan Valley. It's easy to get to Kelowna!
- Fly directly into Kelowna International Airport (YLW) as there are non-stop flights to Kelowna from many of Canada's major cities including Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto & Winnipeg.
- Driving is not difficult, as Kelowna is located approximately 400 kms from Vancouver.
if you are traveling directly to victoria...
Victoria is situated on beautiful Vancouver Island. There are many ways to get to Victoria!
- Fly directly into Victoria International Airport (YYJ) as there are non-stop flights to Victoria from many of Canada's major cities including Edmonton, Calgary & Toronto.
- Harbour Air Seaplanes - if you are coming from Vancouver and wish for a scenic flight, opt for Harbour Air which has frequent flights directly into Victoria's Inner Harbour.
- BC Ferries connects Vancouver to Victoria by ferry and is a great way to travel into the Island. You may choose to be a 'walk-on' passenger, or travel by car.
if you are traveling directly to vancouver...
Vancouver was recognized as the top city in Canada in Travel + Leisure magazine's 2014 World's Best Awards. Being BC's main transportation hub, it's not difficult to get to Vancouver.
- Fly directly into Vancouver International Airport (YVR) as there are non-stop flights to Vancouver from many of Canada's major cities.
- For those traveling from Vancouver Island, feel free to hop on a BC Ferry which will take you to Horseshoe Bay or Tsawwassen or take Harbour Air Seaplanes which will take you directly to Downtown Vancouver.
- BC Locals may wish to drive to Vancouver. Depending on where you are, the drive may be as short as 30 minutes, or as long as 6 hours (or more).
Registration for Counsellors
Registration for Counsellors will be OPEN SOON!
hotel Grand pacific, Victoria
Westin Bayshore hotel, vancouver