Now You Have to Come Out to British Columbia in 2018!
Now that NACAC has announced that the Vancouver International Universities Fair will be held the weekend after the CISC National Conference BC2018 on Sunday, April 29, 2018, you have every reason to make your way to our beautiful province and take advantage of everything that these two exciting events have to offer!
Registration for University Representatives to join counsellors at specific Networking Events is NOW OPEN!
US University Representatives @ Brentwood
International University Representatives @ Mulgrave
Promote your organization with an expected audience of over 100 counsellors at the national conference. For more specific information about these opportunities, contact Joyce Tang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sponsors will be acknowledged in the Conference Programme and here on our website.
- Major sponsors will be receive free registration to the networking event of their choice.
Opening Breakfast at the Hotel Grand Pacific, Victoria
This is a great opportunity to have an undivided audience as we kick off our 2018 national conference. Breakfast is scheduled for the morning of Sunday, April 22, 2018.
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST & COFFEE AT THE HOTEL GRAND PACIFIC, VICTORIA
The Conference moves from Victoria to Vancouver on the morning of Monday, April 23. Before departing the Hotel Grand Pacific and boarding coaches to the BC Ferry that will take us to Vancouver, our counsellors will need to fuel up!
BREAKFAST AT THE WESTIN BAYSHORE HOTEL, VANCOUVER
This will be final breakfast that all counsellors will be together. This is a great opportunity to have an undivided audience as we move to wrap up our 2018 national conference.
LANYARDS & CONFERENCE NAME TAGS
Attendees must wear these during the entirety of the conference. You may choose to print new lanyards specific for the conference, or supply lanyards from your organization with your company logo. Conference Name Tags will be printed with your company logo, alongside logos from CISC, Brentwood College and Mulgrave School.
CONFERENCE GUIDEBOOK / PROGRAMME
Conference programme / guidebook will include your company logo and contact information on the front cover, alongside logos from CISC, Brentwood College and Mulgrave School.
Conference pens will be given to every attendee. You may choose to print new pens, or supply pens from your organisation with your company logo.
Welcome to Beautiful British Columbia
Our colleagues from higher education will enjoy coming out to see all that the Canadian west coast has to offer. Whether it will be your first time in British Columbia, or you have been here before, it is truly a destination to enjoy!
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING DIRECTLY TO VICTORIA...
Victoria is situated on beautiful Vancouver Island. There are many ways to get to Victoria!
- Fly directly into Victoria International Airport (YYJ) as there are non-stop flights offered by Air Canada and WestJet to Victoria from major cities including Edmonton, Calgary, and Toronto, and by Alaska, Delta, and United from Seattle and San Francisco.
- Harbour Air Seaplanes - if you are coming from Vancouver and wish for a scenic flight, opt for Harbour Air which has frequent flights directly into Victoria's Inner Harbour.
- BC Ferries connects Vancouver to Victoria by ferry and is a great way to travel into the Island. You may choose to be a 'walk-on' passenger, or travel by car.
IF YOU ARE TRAVELING DIRECTLY TO VANCOUVER...
Vancouver was recognized as the top city in Canada in Travel + Leisure magazine's 2014 World's Best Awards. Being BC's main transportation hub, it's not difficult to get to Vancouver.
- Fly directly into Vancouver International Airport (YVR) as there are non-stop flights to Vancouver on major airlines from many cities across North America and beyond.
- For those traveling from Vancouver Island, feel free to hop on a BC Ferry which will take you to Horseshoe Bay or Tsawwassen or take Harbour Air Seaplanes which will take you directly to Downtown Vancouver.
hotels in victoria
There are many great hotels in and near Victoria's Inner Harbour, the heart of the city.
hotels in vancouver
There are so many hotel choices in downtown Vancouver. Here are some our favorites.\